Senior Account Executive/EAP - Remote Position
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Accountable for relationship building at multiple strategic
customer touch points to include but not limited to day-to-day
contacts, senior management, and key decision makers. May be
directly or indirectly accountable to Profit and Loss of assigned
account (s). Supports the development of ongoing strategy to ensure
retention and growth by providing solutions that align with
customers? overall business objectives. Develops strong
relationships with internal matrix partners that support
achievement of strategic alignment including operations (IT,
Finance, Product Development, Claims, Legal etc.) and takes the
leadership role in coordinating these resources to achieve business
objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensure that the
company's products and services support customer needs.
- Manages customer Relationships.
- Develops and maintains a strategic business plan that fully
reflects the customer`s business objectives and how our solutions
align with those objectives and goals and specifically guides our
operational, financial, network, clinical and relationship
- Understands the customer structure and demonstrates the ability
to apply this knowledge in business and retention planning for the
- Ensures Service Level Agreement performance, assurance of
accuracy of claims payment and administrative policies, rate
maximization through ongoing benefit analysis and adherence to
requirements of the account's legal and regulatory
- Owns overall account satisfaction within the company as well as
satisfaction with all specific areas particularly account
- Develops strong relationships which penetrate the customer at
various levels from day to day contacts to senior leadership
involving other internal staff to maintain multiple connections and
strengthen the overall relationship.
- Develops strong relationships and contacts within the company
that are supportive of the achievement of customer service
requirements including attainment of performance guarantees and
minimization of performance penalty expense.
- Ensures all customer and account-facing services are provided
in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Supports the Internal Customer Operating Model.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues
when escalated by the ASR in conjunction with operations (claims,
service, and systems).
- Provides mentoring to the account management team in effective
problem solving and servicing of the account.
- Develop, introduces, and executes the customer governance
- Builds relationships and alliances with matrix partners.
- Coordinates with the compliance department on knowing and
understanding regulations and the implication to customer
- Oversees audit to ensure a proactive approach in supporting
critical client compliance.
- Proactive communication to internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates thorough contract understanding and detailed
knowledge of business requirements.
- Coordinates with legal to ensure contract compliance
- Develops and executes contractual documents and amendments in
conjunction with Finance and Legal.
- Presents customer reports with meaningful analytics, trending
and recommendations for program improvement based on findings and
ensure coordination with the client.
- Oversees reporting calendar to ensure timely submission.
- Analyzes data and reporting and executive summary
- Ensures all client reports have an executive summary and
explanation of data.
- Ensures revenue goals are met, cost of care and administrative
expenses are managed and segment profit targets are achieved for
assigned account (s).
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Cost of Care implications
internally and for the client.
- Ensures performance standards are measurable and realistic to
achieve and/or exceed to avoid penalties. Partners with
Operations and Network on monitors. Manages methodology,
reporting and communications.
- Directly participates and supports all renewal activities.
- Manages risks and develop opportunities associated with
- Analyzes account and ability to apply this knowledge to
- Drives up-sell and renewal activities across assigned
- For new business and renewals, negotiates and/or supports
negotiation of rates and contractual terms with customers that
result in achieving segment profit targets and creatively adjusts
features and service delivery models that increase efficiency and
improve value to the customer and/or margin for the company.
- Where applicable, achieve objectives for regarding the EAP
- Supports health plan with behavioral health retail sales.
- Identifies products and services that bring solutions to the
customer based on a thorough understanding of the customer's
strategic business goals and the business needs.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of the company's products and
how multiple products are interdependent within the customer
contract deliverables and outcomes.
Senior Account Executive/EAP - Remote Position
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered.
(Required), Bachelors (Required), Masters
Certifications - Required
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, St. Louis , Senior Account Executive/EAP - Remote Position, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!