Social Worker - Kidney Transplant - PRN
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Provides social work assistance to patients and families as
related to social determinants of health.
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case
- May consult with members of the multi-disciplinary team in
liaison with community resources to support the patient's
- Assists patients/families with obtaining community assistance
by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community
health, welfare, and social agencies and seeks creative means to
assist the patient with his/her needs.
- Active participant with other members of the team regarding
opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Social Worker - Kidney Transplant - PRN, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!