Medical Assistant BMT Clinic PRN
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the
direction of a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, licensed
practical nurse or physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider, registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. Performs
select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records
information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean
and orderly environment.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited
school of medical assisting or combination of equivalent education
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Medical Assistant BMT Clinic PRN, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!