RN-Home Health, Wknd Only
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Sign-on Bonus Eligible!
Weekend Home Health RN with flexible hours and competitive pay!
Home Health RNs assigned to weekend only receive the following in
addition to their standard pay:
- Receive Weekend Option pay premium ($8.50/hr.)
- Receive Weekend shift differential ($2.50/hr.)
- Flexibility hours working Sat/Sun/Mon
- No holidays
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. As a Home Health RN, you will not
only collaborate with the team on treatment plans for the patient
but also be able to think creatively on the resources provided in
their home, provide education to your patients and their families
and learn ways to adapt care and adjust treatment plans for
patients' evolving needs.
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
Keywords: Dean Health, St. Louis , RN-Home Health, Wknd Only, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!