At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work
here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can
improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio
of services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. As a Dispatch
Coordinator, you will be responsible for building loads of vehicles
by utilizing technology to assign carriers and drivers. This role
is focused on our extensive network of carriers as well as growing
existing customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of
collaboration, customer service in a fast-paced dynamic
environment. At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry-
utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a
stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense
business operations seamlessly.
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career?
ACERTUS is in hyper growth mode and we can't grow without you. We
are now a part of Inc. 5000's, America's Fastest-Growing Private
Companies at #1752! This is your opportunity to join our high
performing team and be a part of something BIG!
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, 12:30p-9p
Schedule during Training: Monday - Friday: 8am-4:30p
What will you be doing?
- Accepting inbound and making outbound calls to carriers
- Getting status updates on vehicles shipped
- Working with our accounting department to ensure proper
- Analyzing reports to find discrepancies in paperwork.
- Utilizing transportation management system to dispatch vehicles
What are we looking for?
- A passion for growing customer relationships.
- Possess a great attitude; our people are our culture.
- Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results focused.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering
- Strong communication skills, including problem solving.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service/client relationship management
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time-management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a call center environment,
- Experience with transportation software, a plus
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off,
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Daily temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company specializing in
vehicle lifecycle solutions. Our client centric model is enabled by
our people, processes and innovative technology that are a
differentiator in the industry. Our comprehensive portfolio of
services are designed to provide solutions throughout the lifecycle
of a vehicle. We offer a full suite of vehicle transportation
services, customizable technology, a national title and
registration platform plus compliance services, and a growing
vehicle storage footprint throughout North America. ACERTUS -
Relentless Drive to Deliver!
Compensation: $18/hr. This position is eligible for the
discretionary ACERTUS bonus program after 90 days of
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or