Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Missouri MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides
services for adults with intellectual and developmental
disabilities and other complex needs.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day
is ever the same as the next? In this role, your tasks will be
diversified and you will be supporting our mission. Support
management with administrative duties, including scheduling, travel
planning, and routine correspondence. This position pays $16 an
- Coordinate work, plans, organize, and schedules duties and
responsibilities of department staff.
- Provide backup support for administrative staff.
- Assure training and continuing in-service training instruction
is received by all staff.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of contracts and contract
- Coordinate building maintenance, office equipment, purchasing,
and space planning/lease.
- Organize and plan department/program meetings, training, and
- May assist Human Resources with interviewing, hiring,
orientation, training, performance evaluations, and maintaining
- Coordinate, process, and maintain payroll, invoices, accounts
payable, and develop systems and operations reports within the
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in administrative support or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers -
come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, St. Louis , Office Coordinator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!