Principal Program Analyst
Company: Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Epsilon C5I (http://epsilonsystems.com/c5i)
is seeking a Program Analyst with at least 10 years of experience
for work in St Louis, MO. In this role, you will be part of a team
providing development, integration, and sustainment of Geospatial
Intelligence data management services in the Cloud, across multiple
security enclaves. Our engineers will develop and integrate new
services to manage and disseminate mission data to authorized
users. These modernized services will allow the government to
retire the legacy library systems and provide new functionality
that addresses enduring and emerging missions. If you have a
passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on
challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership
to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor
- Participate in the development of technical project plans,
proposals, reports, and task order and administrative
- Perform high level technical services on assigned task(s)
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff
on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance for all project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred.
- At least ten (10+) years of related program experience.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience in Business Operations or customer service driven
environments highly desired.
- Exposure to Finance/Accounting principles, specifically cost
analysis, is preferred.
- Working understanding of program and project management
- Demonstrated business judgment and decision-making skills;
ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact
- Able to manage deadlines and quickly adapt to changes.
- Previous federal contracting experience. Previous experiences
supporting Department of Defense (DOD) Programs is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managed, strong self-organization skills, and eager to
- Keen attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, and
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, and
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements,
all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Experience creating and analyzing dashboard visualizations
- Experience Updating and maintaining updated content on
- Able to handle prolonged sitting and use of computer.
- Office environment.
Epsilon C5I and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers,
Keywords: Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., St. Louis , Principal Program Analyst, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!