Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Acts as a technical contributor within and occasionally outside
his or her immediate team. Responsible for staying current in
technical theory, application, and operational discipline. Takes on
technical and project-related efforts, providing communication as
directed. The Technician has a solid understanding of theory and
application related to project management, core networks,
transport, signaling and interface protocols, disaster recovery
planning and response, data services, and location-based services.
The Technician has a basic understanding of theory and application
related to the radio access network, network design, capacity
planning, fire suppression systems, power systems AC/DC, and
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the
United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment
background screen. Two-year vocational degree in a technical
discipline or equivalent experience. Must have and maintain a clean
driving record & driver's license. Meet the minimum DOT medical
standards under 49 CFR Part 391. Work day, afternoon and graveyard
shifts, weekend shifts, on-call, and holidays. Climbs stairs or
stepladders to reach equipment and cable trays.
- Must meet minimum technical proficiency requirements;
proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; exhibits initiative in achieving company goals
- Basic leadership skills and ability to prioritize and complete
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with ever-changing environments and priorities
- Understands basic RF Engineering, Radio Frequency theory, and
Electricity and Electronics theory
- Solve problems using creativity and innovation
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback
- Operational knowledge and theory of all interconnecting
circuits to include but not limited to T1, T3, and microwave
- 2 years' experience in switch operations and maintenance, with
a proven track record of success
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two-year vocational degree in a technical discipline
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation,
strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent
management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Technical support: Provides technical support within and
occasionally outside immediate team. Provides technical support in
network performance initiatives, outage resolution and works to
identify day-to-day improvement opportunities.
- Project management: Takes on smaller projects or portions of
key projects / initiatives, providing accurate status and progress
updates as requested.
- Operations: Identifies and shares potential process
improvements and recommends them to Senior Technicians and / or
management for consideration. Provides input on process
improvements related to maintenance and repair activities. Assists
in creation of job aids, scopes of work, method / statement of
procedure, and helpful tools working closely with a Senior
- Continuous learning: Enrolls in and completes training
requirements to stay current on existing and new systems and
products, to grow skills, and to expand proficiency in company
values and organizational requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, St. Louis , Technician, Switch, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!