Middle School Business Teacher 2021-2022
Company: Riverview Gardens School District
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
SUMMARY: Reports directly to the building principal. Supervise
areas of specific responsibilities as they relate to the classroom
or program setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct daily and long-range planning for classroom or program
- Display knowledge of the curriculum and subject matter.
- Use effective teaching techniques, strategies, and skills
- Evaluate student progress.
- Manage student behavior.
- Maintain a classroom climate conducive to learning.
- Provide for individual differences and learning styles.
- Demonstrate a positive working relationship with the
- Communicate student progress and needs to parents.
- Engage in positive interpersonal relationships with members of
the school staff.
- Follow policies, regulations, and procedures of the school
- Assume responsibilities outside the classroom.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the building principal or
To perform this job successful, an individual must be able to
satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties listed above.
The requirements listed below are represented of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- A Missouri teaching certificate substantiating completion of
eligibility requirements for Middle School Business Education
- Successful completion of a background check by Human
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Year: 10 Month
Salary: Teacher Range on the District Teacher Salary
Keywords: Riverview Gardens School District, St. Louis , Middle School Business Teacher 2021-2022, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!