Workday Integration Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Workday Integration Manager
Job Description Summary
The primary focus of this will be development, management, and
support of Integrations across HCM/Payroll and Finance systems.
This role goes beyond development to include planning, execution,
and delivery of all enhancements and integration projects on time,
within scope, and meeting budget requirements.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for
integrating Workday with external applications across a wide array
of Human Capital Management, Payroll and Financial functional
areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth
evaluation of variable factors.
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday
integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd
party coding Oversee integration delivery.
- Manage integration development process which requires
interaction with global resources across multiple geographic
- Lead Discovery session for each domain specific integration
Deliver requirements and design documents to developers.
- Responsible for overall performance and availability of
- Engages with 3rd party vendors as required.
- Implementation support, Workday optimization related to
information technology operations, business processes, security,
and data integrity for the applications.
- Execute the day-to-day activities including process design,
package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Full project lifecycle and implementation experience with
project and change management.
- 5 years of combined experience developing and delivering
technical solutions in a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams
including business users and other technology teams.
- Experience leading Integration design, and Process alignment
Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module
- At least 2 years of experience or exposure with the following:
o Workday and the Workday ecosystem. o Workday HCM, Finance,
EIBs/Integrations. o Web services, XSLT, XML, Studio and BIRT.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Strong written skills to accommodate quality technical
- Must be able to travel up 15-20% of the time. Travel may vary
in frequency and duration.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield Inc, St. Louis , Workday Integration Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!