Transportation/Roadway Engineer I
Company: HNTB Corporation
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
What We're Looking For
HNTB's practice in Missouri focuses on a range of civil
engineering services including highways, bridges, ITS, tolling,
rail, transit, aviation, construction inspection and management,
environmental planning, project controls, and program management
HNTB Corporation is currently seeking a Transportation/Roadway
Engineer in our St. Louis, MO office. This position is an excellent
opportunity for an experienced transportation professional to join
our multi-disciplined team located in St. Louis, MO.
Assists assigned department by performing engineering-related
tasks including research, development, calculations, design and
delivery on assigned project(s).
The succesfull candidate will be responsible for the
- Participate in collection and analysis of data and preparation
of satisfactory designs.
- Provide some direction to drafting personnel in preparing
- Conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned
design tasks, and direct preparation of design drawings and/or
- Perform design calculations.
- Quantity estimates.
- Check calculations and drawings.
- Perform specific short term design applications.
- Organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in Engineering
- MoDOT Experience
- Microstation and Geopak
What You'll Need
- Contributes to the preparation or modification of reports,
plans and designs for projects.
- Assists in the preparation of project quantity and cost
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 1 year relevant experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and
R-05353 Full Time #NF
Keywords: HNTB Corporation, St. Louis , Transportation/Roadway Engineer I, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!