Senior IT Integration Specialist I
Company: Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Epsilon C5I (http://epsilonsystems.com/c5i)
is seeking a Service Integration Specialist with at least 6 years
of experience for work in St Louis, MO. In this role, you will be
part of a team providing development, integration, and sustainment
of Geospatial Intelligence data management services in the Cloud,
across multiple security enclaves. Our engineers will develop and
integrate new services to manage and disseminate mission data to
authorized users. These modernized services will allow the
government to retire the legacy library systems and provide new
functionality that addresses enduring and emerging missions. If you
have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on
challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with all the engineering and operations service
lanes, as well as external government entities and user
- Work with government leadership and external government
entities to determine the appropriate frequency to integrate
enhanced and new IT services developed by the contractor
- Own or participate in aligning dependencies across contractor
teams and government teams to ensure a smooth flow of work, resolve
risks and works with government product owners to plan integration
- Participate in high level planning and decomposition of
government requirements for execution by contractor teams.
- Serve along with the government product owner as the
representative of the user community to the contractor teams
throughout development of IT services and solutions.
- Participate in numerous technical exchange meetings (TEMs) in
support of the customer. The focus of these meetings includes
incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering,
verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming
routine maintenance and authorized outages.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Networking, Computer
Science, or another related field
- At least six (6+) years of related IT integration
- TS/SCI cleared eligibility to obtain a CI Poly
- Must demonstrate familiarity (technical and performance
requirements) with existing customer IT systems and segments
- Experience with verification and validation activities and
discrepancy report resolution
- Understands the "why" behind the customer needs and can clearly
articulate it to others
- Highly organized with the ability to strategically think about
operational needs and opportunities, while always taking a customer
and partner-centric approach
- Ability to inspire and work collaboratively with individuals of
highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment and
effectively communicate technical issues in a nontechnical
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving
large, complex systems
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making
- Skilled in working with Federal customers in highly classified
- Experience leading projects or various size and
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, and
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements,
all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Agile experience
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
- Remedy (Service Request and Analytics modules)
- Requirements Management experience
- Able to handle prolonged sitting and use of computer.
- Office environment.
Epsilon C5I and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers,
Keywords: Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., St. Louis , Senior IT Integration Specialist I, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!