Senior VDI Engineer
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The position you will support the NGA customer. The contract
covers a range of IT and systems support for various security
domains and networks assigned to current and future facilities
around the world.
What You'll Get to Do
The senior VDI Engineer participates in designing and defining
system architecture for new or existing VDI computer systems.
- Analyze users requirements concept of operations documents and
high level system architectures to develop system requirements
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development
activities for the VDI environment.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative
approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of VDI
requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing
- Develop VDI system architecture and system design
- Guide system development and implementation planning through
assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans
and system integration and test plans.
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering
technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and
deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of
- Communicate with other program personnel.
More About the Role
- Contributes to completion of specific engineering programs and
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex engineering problems
of moderate scope and complexity.
- Performs complex systems design, development, and integration
from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Oversight of complex infrastructure including installing,
configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application
software, and system management tools.
- Performs complex systems modeling, simulation, and
- Performs continual maintenance and provides complex solutions
for security, backup and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains a range of documentation for processes
and procedures related to engineering projects.
- May provide guidance to less-experienced Systems
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance is required for this
position. The candidate also needs to be willing to take a CI
- Travel 20%.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to translate conceptual requirements into business and
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., St. Louis , Senior VDI Engineer, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!