Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. As a Hospice RN, you've chosen a
career where patients matter - a lot.
We are seeking a Hospice RN. who is flexible, autonomous and a
self-starter with strong computer skills. In this position you will
work in the St. Louis territory to provide end of life care. Our
hospice team is dedicated to helping patients achieve the best
quality of life possible, managing symptoms, pain, and anxiety,
while providing emotional and spiritual support for our patients
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
Keywords: Dean Health, St. Louis , RN-Hospice, PRN, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!