Company: Alphanumeric Systems
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Alphanumeric is offering a career opportunity for an Entry Level
Manufacturing Operator with a very large pharmaceutical company in
St. Louis, MO.
Shift is Thursday-Saturday 6am-630pm
- Ensure quality and compliance in accordance with established
procedures and standards of the Quality System.
- Comply with and support the GSK Environmental, Health and
Safety policies and procedures.
- Operate and troubleshoot a variety of machinery. Operate the
worksaver and standup/sitdown lifts as needed. Utilize manlifts.
Perform line changeovers, which include cleaning, disassembly,
re-assembly of line equipment and lubrication.
- Support line performance, working closely with team associates
for achievement of line standards. Perform preventive maintenance
in order to sustain line performance and adhere to the fixed
- Work as a High Performance Team member supporting all aspects
of team performance. Work on Cross Functional Teams supporting the
intent to improve equipment utilization, line changeover times, new
technology and state of the art automation.
- Understand and seek continuous improvement of the business
- Complete batch record documentation monitoring Right First Time
results and related Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the training of other Technicians as needed. Assist
in the development of SOP's and required annual review. Assist in
the generation of measurements to track efficiencies and other
pertinent data for the unit to identify and implement continuous
- Report all safety concerns and hazards immediately.
- Comply with all operational safety, process safety,
environmental permits, Quality policies, procedures and training
Keywords: Alphanumeric Systems, St. Louis , Manufacturing Operator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!