Business Tax Services Manager
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related degree, CPA or other
related certification (required).
- Demonstrate technical competence in specialty expertise (Income
tax, Compliance, and Planning).
- Technical skills related to business tax return
- A minimum of 5 years of tax and compliance experience,
including supervision and review experience.
- Ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to
learning in the technology environment.
- Ability to work on a team and develop other individuals.
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and deadlines,
provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal,
analytical and research abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to work extra hours as determined by the workload and
- Minimal travel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout office.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team
Keywords: RubinBrown, St. Louis , Business Tax Services Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!