Director, IT Workplace Strategy, Development, and Delivery
Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Our Solutions team provides technical support and offers
forward-thinking solutions to nearly every area of the business. By
focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company
seek a variety of business challenges such as predicting
out-of-stock product, driving efficiency through process
automation, and supporting e-commerce platforms. Along with our IT
and Tech teams, our Business Service Center in Solutions provides
support to their respective functions throughout the company
(Finance, Logistics, People, etc.).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Create IT Workplace strategy for the North America Zone as part
of AB InBev's overall strategic IT plan, including design,
development, enhancements & maintenance of IT Workplace tools &
- Execute on transformational projects to meet & exceed business
objectives, including all aspects of IT Workplace architecture,
design, implementation, timelines, costs & transition to support
activities. Ensure seamless operations through Problem & Change
Management, Continuous Improvement & other ITIL processes.
- Ensure that delivered solutions are aligned to enterprise
standards (Architecture, Security, Operations, and Infrastructure)
and of high quality while maintaining the required non-functional
attributes such as performance, supportability, security,
usability, reliability, stability & cost containment.
- Build and maintain relationships with major technology
suppliers to continuously explore opportunities & evaluate new
technologies to increase the business value of products and
- Plan and execute strategic IT Workplace plans and help drive
alignment with application & infrastructure teams, security,
business, systems implementers, including Zone & Global DevOps
Qualifications, Skills & Specialized Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, or a related field
- Proven expertise with User End Point Management Systems in the
last 5 years, including Microsoft & Apple End Point Management
- Hands on knowledge of conditional access related to SSO and
- Knowledge and experience using integration tools & technologies
to migrate diverse & complex systems & applications from on-prem to
the Cloud, including development, testing, configuration,
deployment & monitoring. Demonstrated experience using integration
& communication protocols between applications, databased &
- Demonstrated experience building automation using Power Shell &
- Demonstrated experience with System Administration tools
(configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network
Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS).
- Proven ability to understand and work with multiple
technologies that encompass new IT solutions and integrate them
using architectural standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work with & lead activities of a
diverse professional & technical staff, including off-shore
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prepare & present
project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of
management, including IT & business stakeholders.
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch InBev, St. Louis , Director, IT Workplace Strategy, Development, and Delivery, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!