Investment Advisory Consultant II (Training Solutions Specialist II)
Company: Edward Jones
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Investment Advisory Training and Consultation team provides
training support to our branch teams on the firm's advisory
programs and Bridge Builder mutual funds. This team develops the
training strategy and delivers training through face-to face,
virtual and one- on- one coaching presentations. In this role you
will have a large amount of contact with branch teams and will
require the ability to deliver the "right training, at the right
level, at the right time". Strong verbal and written communication
skills is a must. Travel will be required.
In this position you will be required to develop a strong
technical knowledge of the firm's programs and a strong
understanding of the industry and the competitive landscape. A
natural sense of curiosity and creative approach to problem solving
is a requirement for this position.
Develop the strategy, creation and delivery of face-to-face,
virtual and online training to Edward Jones Branch Teams on the
firm's Investment Advisory programs and Bridge Builder mutual fund
- Support the development of training curriculum for use with a
variety of training delivery methods
- Provide 1:1 coaching support to branch teams on a variety of
- Support the development of training strategies in collaboration
with Branch and Region development to meet Region and Area needs
- Implement and ensure the effectiveness of the CSG contribution
to FA and BOA training programs in alignment with firm advice and
guidance and in the context of a sound learning strategy.
- Coordinate the strategy, development and delivery of
face-to-face, virtual, on-line and other modes of training to
branch teams and home office associates on Investment Advisory
topics within the context of applying the Goals-based advice and
Human Centered Complete Wealth Management
- Provide support, and in some cases help lead, the
implementation of division standards for training and performance
support across the division
- Support, and in some cases lead, targeted, practice management
level-based support programs for trimester action plan hand-raisers
and other groups within regions
- Be a subject matter expert in Investment Advisory, branch and
client interactions and Edward Jones business model, philosophies,
best practices and values.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Series 7 and 66 licenses
- CFP or other professional designation desired
- Strong knowledge in investment fundamentals
- Ability to design and/or deliver presentations for large groups
- Ability to coach FAs and Branch Teams on complex topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Able to apply knowledge of Edward Jones business model,
philosophies and values.
- Demonstrates personal initiative, strong interpersonal and
advanced project management skills.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For list.
From FORTUNE 2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Keywords: Edward Jones, St. Louis , Investment Advisory Consultant II (Training Solutions Specialist II), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!