Warehouse Personnel - Grant's Farm
Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Grant's Farm is the 281-acre ancestral home of the Busch family.
A popular St. Louis destination since 1954, named for Ulysses S.
Grant who originally worked a portion of the land. It is a
long-standing landmark with more than 900 animal species.
o Minimum of 18 years of age
o One year of college or post high school work experience
o Must be able to work in a non-air-conditioned warehouse
o Must be able to lift 50 pounds
o Must be detail oriented
o Must be team oriented and able to work with all
o Must be willing to be trained and certified to operate fork
o Deliver products and supplies to various locations throughout
o Receive and tag merchandise
o Fill daily orders for gift shops and concessions
o Accurately perform inventory counts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand, lift, walk , carry for long periods of
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch InBev, St. Louis , Warehouse Personnel - Grant's Farm, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!