HRIS Project Implementation Analyst (TEMP CONTRACTOR)
Company: Bunzl Distribution
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The HRIS Project Implementation Analyst will lead a project team
in the configuration of a new time and attendance system and ensure
all changes run smoothly and accurately.
This is a temporary contractor role.
There may be an opportunity to covert to a permanent role when
the term of the contract ends.
Time Period: Up to 9 months
This is not a remote position. It is based in St. Louis, MO.
- Accountable for the resource plan, deliverables and resolving
or escalating issues or risks.
- Develop, maintain and track progress against project plan and a
clear set of defined deliverables, phases and milestones.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local government
legislation as well as working knowledge of international laws and
directives with respect to HR related data.
- Experience with Time and Attendance System implementation
- Lead cross-functional planning and execution of projects
aligned with the HR strategy including business requirements,
process design, functional requirements, data management, testing,
and production operations & support design.
- Provide functional production support, system configuration,
system testing & product /data stewardship for the Time &
Attendance system. Design and manage inbound and outbound HR data
interfaces supporting HR and Payroll.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business needs
related to human resources information.
- Provide consultation and analysis to enhance human resources
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5-+ years' experience
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and
- Ability to manage across formal organizational lines and
influence without direct authority
- Strong team leadership and ability to delegate responsibility
to all levels of the project team and hold team accountable for
- Prior experience with project management
- Experience with Ultimate Software and Kronos Time Keeper
- Technical configuration experience necessary
- Advanced Excel Skills required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food
Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety
industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions
to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is
headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and
operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto
Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than
6.000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a
leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable
work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k
with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal
employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and
retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation (including
pregnancy), age, disability or veteran status as provided by
Keywords: Bunzl Distribution, St. Louis , HRIS Project Implementation Analyst (TEMP CONTRACTOR), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!