Application Analyst EHR - Orders
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic to moderately complex
application issues and provides end user support.
- Monitors applications for issues in connection with
maintenance, upgrades and implementations.
- Uses knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates
with others. Assists in performing business operational process
design, reengineering and documentation for new technology.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may
lead small projects with manageable risk and resource
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing
solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple
sources of information.
- Impacts a range of customers, operational, project, or service
activities within own team and other related teams. Works within
broad guidelines and policies.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information, works to build
- Independently, interacts in a meaningful way with customers to
help drive solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to use their Epic
Orders knowledge and expertise to make a difference in our
patient's lives! We strongly prefer someone who is Epic Orders
certified and has in depth application experience. This individual
should have some build and Implementation experience. It this
sounds like something you have experience in and are passionate
about let's talk!
Configures, implements, supports and maintains applications and
technical integrations to meet the needs of the organization.
Serves as a coordinator and has meaningful relationships with
business operations, information technology, leadership, system
users and vendors.
Keywords: Dean Health, St. Louis , Application Analyst EHR - Orders, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!