Customer Service Representative - Admin
Company: Grey Eagle Distributors
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Primary purpose and function of position:
Responsible for accurately entering and modifying customer
orders into the computer system on a daily basis. Greet visitors,
handles incoming calls and performs general administrative duties.
Assist in all administrative and office duties as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle customer order calls, order entry and hotshot requests
via the telephone and internet
- Perform required phone calls to customers, sales
representatives & delivery drivers
- Contact customers regarding orders, invoices, payments etc.
- Monitor system for electronically sent orders and process
- Assist with trouble shooting customer issues by contacting
necessary sales team member
- Assist with other department functions as needed
- All other duties as assigned for cross-training purposes
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Some college courses preferred
- Highly self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Project a friendly, courteous and professional image
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Word and
- Customer service and telephone skills with the ability to
maintain a calm composure with customers and employees.
- Alpha and numeric data entry skill required. Strong 10-key
skills a plus
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer orientation with strong verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary
- Ability to pass a required pre-employment background and drug
Keywords: Grey Eagle Distributors, St. Louis , Customer Service Representative - Admin, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!