Senior Experience Researcher
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
About the Role
The Customer Experience Team is growing as the demand to create
unmatched customer experiences for the organization increases. We
partner with Product, IT, Marketing, and Operations and use
outside-in customer and employee feedback, competitive
intelligence, and design thinking methodologies to create, measure,
and validate solutions that exceed expectations and deliver
tangible business value.
The Senior Experience Researcher role captures, analyzes, and
summarizes customer sentiment to ensure the voices of EH customers
and employees are well understood and available to create
actionable insights. The Senior Researcher conducts generative and
evaluative studies, analyzes qualitative and quantitative data,
produces high-quality deliverables, aimed at understanding our
customers' unmet needs, and the recurring communication of customer
pain points across the customer journey.
This is an integral role, reporting to our Customer
Understanding Director. This position reports to our Corporate
Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, but is available for remote work
anywhere in the United States.
Company Overview Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate
Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation
solution. Combined, these businesses - which include extensive car
rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet
management and retail car sales - accounted for nearly $22.5
billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in
fiscal year 2020.Enterprise Holdings - through its integrated
global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises
- operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo
Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and
airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day
- the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response, please click here
- Efficiently prepare reports and deliver findings in a clear and
effective manner. Includes building trust by simply explaining
research methods and results, and inspiring change by providing
strong, actionable recommendations
- Work with design, product management, content strategy, IT and
marketing personnel to understand business goals and accurately
identify research needs. Quickly develop effective research
approaches within constraints. Includes creating research strategy
briefs documenting information needs, hypotheses, research methods,
and proof points. Also includes creating recruiting documents and
test plans for studies.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate usability tests, both in-person
and remote, moderated and unmoderated. Lead iteration sessions and
- Create a wide variety of surveys.
- Develop and implement Voice of the Customer studies, such as
feedback tab studies and intercept studies. Also analyze customer
feedback gathered on an ongoing basis.
- Lead engagements with external UX vendors and provide direction
and guidance to produce accurate and actionable research.
- Propose and prioritize research opportunities, sharing a clear
rationale for all identified needs and methodology decisions.
Create comprehensive research strategies and plans. Accurately
propose and use mixed methods of research or develop new/hybrid
methodologies to address implementation challenges or unique
- Conduct card sorting, tree testing, click tests, and other
forms of organizational research.
- Conduct interviews, contextual inquiries, focus groups, analyze
behavioral/demographic information, and study behavioral
traits/trends to create customer profiles and personas.
- Build and manage issue logs with findings from research; follow
up with stakeholders and drive discussions to ensure all research
findings are applied to the customer experience.
- Mentor, coach, and assist junior UX members on all types of
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (such as
Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Market Research,
Statistics, Psychology) or equivalent practical experience
- Four (4+) or more years of previous experience designing
studies, facilitating customer studies tests, analyzing data, and
creating reports including remote/in-lab and quantitative/
- Four (4+) or more years of experience facilitating and
analyzing remote/in-lab and quantitative/ qualitative studies
- One (1+) or more years of experience in each of the
- Experience in interaction design
- Experience with Voice of Customer and Feedback Management
platforms such as Qualtrics or InMoment
Experience with Morae, Axure, remote usability testing tools
such as UserZoom, Using Testing and other evaluation programs
- UXMC certification from NNG or CUA certification from HFI
- Working With a Team
- Problem Solving
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, St. Louis , Senior Experience Researcher, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!