Technology Service Center Analyst Senior
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Resolves issues for more complex applications and/or hardware
via escalation. Conducts root cause analysis and makes
recommendations to eliminate routine issues.
- Participates in creation of department policies and procedures
in relations to process improvements and efficiency.
- Manages multiple issues concurrently and escalates issues
appropriately to internal Leads.
- Provides formal training to team members.
- Troubleshoots and resolves access management and provisioning
- Performs ticket research, knowledge research and overall
support provided for the Teams outside of the department.
- Provides insight as to potential issues and/or support
requirements in preparation for product rollouts. Assists in
testing of the product rollout.
- Mentors other IT staff in resolution of customer questions or
issues and when necessary. Takes full ownership of the issue from
other staff. Assists Lead in monitoring, working and assigning
issues or requests.
- Determines when an issue is or may become critical to the
organization and has the needed skills to escalate and begin
putting the necessary internal tracking processes in place.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Provides leadership and primary support of escalations for the
technician and analyst. Mentors team members, works on more complex
issues independently. Represents the department and users on
scheduled collaborative system upcoming projects and
Keywords: Dean Health, St. Louis , Technology Service Center Analyst Senior, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!