Spectrum Brands, Inc is a global consumer products company
offering a broad portfolio of leading brands. Helping to meet the
needs of consumers worldwide. We offer a wide range of
marketing-leading well-known and widely trusted brands including
Kwikset, Weiser, Baldwin, National Hardware, Pfister, George
Foreman, Black+Decker, Russell Hobbs, Remington, Tetra, Instant
Ocean, Marineland, 8-in-1, Dingo, FURminator, Nature's Miracle,
GloFish, DreamBone and SmartBones, Spectracide, Hot Shot, Cutter,
Repel, Black Flag, Garden Safe, EcoLogic and Liquid Fence.
Spectrum Brands' global enabling functions, including Finance,
Legal, IT, Human Resources, Supply Chain, and Commercial
Operations, provide enterprise-wide strategy, structure, and common
processes to deliver the knowledge and expertise that helps our
businesses grow. Enabling functions may operate as a center-led
global team, providing a central strategy, structure, and
standards; or as business partner teams, with resources embedded
within the businesses to deliver business unit-specific
The Senior Manager, Digital Project Management will be
responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of all digital
content for all Spectrum Brands business units in North America.
The position will own the digital content project management work
flow, project prioritization, and reporting to key stake-holders.
This person will work closely with the Digital Communications,
Digital Design, Digital Production, Brand, eComm and Legal teams to
oversee job assignment, prioritization, progression, and completion
- helping to ensure brand standards are followed and projects move
smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing
and design, and possesses strong organizational, project
management, and communications skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Approve, create, prioritize, and distribute project requests to
department staff based on requirements of project and workload of
- Aide in trafficking projects through various departments.
- Coordinate with digital communications and eComm teams to
establish timelines and project priorities.
- Review project requests to ensure they contain all required
information needed to complete the requests before approval.
- Assist in population of internal content management programs as
well as a DAM.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the digital
- Coordinate across departments to establish best practices and
ensure flawless execution of projects. This may include
coordinating with third party vendors.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
utilizing project tracking system.
- Develop a detailed project plan and ensure timelines are met
for all projects.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Business
Management, or related field recommended.
- PMP Certified preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of the WorkFront project management system.
- Proficient with both Mac and PC platforms and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills required in order to handle
fast-paced and numerous projects, meet deadlines and keep a high
level of productivity within the department.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills required to
interface with multi-disciplinary groups.
- General knowledge on the abilities, standards, and specialties
of the GBA brands
- Self-starter able to function with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative