Lead Architect: Salesforce
Company: World Wide Technology
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator
and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and
proven approach to how organizations around the world discover,
evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such
as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on
three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and
the public sector. WWT employs more than 8,000 people and operates
more than 3 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing,
distribution and integration space strategically located throughout
the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the
FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For" list for the tenth
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity
available for a Lead Architect: Salesforce to support the fast
paced and dynamic Internal IT Department in St. Louis, MO.
- Analyze Business Processes, capture macro level business
requirements and help guide the solution path on Salesforce
- Working closely with process architects and solutions
architects aligned to sales value streams to build longer terms
Salesforce solution strategy
- Establish short term and long-term Salesforce functional and
technical roadmap to meet business demands.
- Collaborate with the product management and delivery teams to
drive the implementation according to roadmap
- Evaluate current solution and application architecture to
identify and address the gaps.
- Negotiate different solutions options within Salesforce to meet
business demands without increasing technical debt.
- Identify the shortest route to fail fast to help speed up
- Balance long term planning, technical debt management,
operational load, and team velocity while shipping new
- Establish and maintain short term and long-term Salesforce
- Establish and maintain feature-technology mapping and drive
governance around that.
- 3+ Years of experience in API Lifecyle Management application
integrations, preferably involving Salesforce
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, St. Louis , Lead Architect: Salesforce, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!