Solutions Architect - Financial Planning - Remote
Company: Edward Jones
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 13, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is seeking a dedicated and motivated Business
Software Architect to help lead our Digital Branch Experience
solutions for our firm initiatives into the future.
- You will be responsible for leading Digital Branch Experience
efforts to align business solutions and product value delivery to
our enterprise strategies, technology roadmap, and digital
- You will guide and mentor agile teams on architecture, design,
and integration of business software across multiple product
platforms while making sure all application software is built with
Performance and Scalability in mind.
- You are a member of a leadership group leading this product
space where you will need to collaborate with Product Managers,
Product Owners, agile delivery teams and other architects across
multiple Product Platforms.
- You will help review current application software and processes
to help mitigate technical debt and streamline processes to be more
efficient and effective.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
Management Information Systems preferred or related work
- Minimum 10 years of experience across multiple technology
- 7+ years designing, developing and delivering application
solutions for enterprise level development and integration
- Practical knowledge of Microservices and designing/building
- Experience with industry standard tools: Spring Boot, Spring
Framework, JUnit, Gradle and Maven
- Familiar with sql and no-sql database solutions.
- Experience with Linux containerization, PaaS, or Cloud
- Must be able to solve technical challenges in critical
situations that require immediate resolution.
- Proficient in problem solving through root cause analysis using
industry standard tools.
- Provides direction and technical leadership; creates strong
team environment and builds technical skills through training and
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across
departments, business areas, and vendors. Excellent interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and
complex efforts or projects.
- Embraces change and consider different approaches to
- Takes personal responsibility to improve processes and
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For list.
From FORTUNE 2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Keywords: Edward Jones, St. Louis , Solutions Architect - Financial Planning - Remote, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!