Sr Geospatial Analyst / Data Steward
Company: Leidos Holdings Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
All candidates must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI level security
clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY level clearance upon
request is REQUIRED to be considered.
As a Sr Geospatial Analyst / Data Steward you will apply expert
knowledge of ArcGIS while performing a range of geospatial analysis
for customer in St. Louis, MO. The successful candidate will work
as a member of a government-contractor team providing geospatial
analysis and research in support of intelligence mission
requirements. The candidate should have a strong geospatial
background and the ability to independently conduct research and
initiate projects as they deem appropriate.
- Generate scripts to automate various production processes.
- Author and publish Data products as web services.
- Develop processes / methods to enhance data
- Develop processes leveraging existing databases to assist in
- The candidate will work directly with customers and team
members to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse
reporting from multiple sources and datasets to produce current and
finished geospatial intelligence maps and other intelligence
- You will prepare geospatial products and present intelligence
assessments to customers and advise key leadership of intelligence
issues and challenges as appropriate.
- You will exercise oral and written communication skills to
collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency,
military service components, and DoD and national-level
- In this position you will also assist in the development and
documentation of analytical procedures, development and maintenance
of geodatabases, and may be required to educate and demonstrate new
methodologies and instruct on the use of advanced GIS
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS SCI required
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 11 years relevant
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a related field to the
support services counts toward the experience requirements.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience using ArcGIS
(e.g. ArcMap, Arc Catalog and ArcToolbox), as well as other
software tools such as GoogleEarth, and Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience using Python
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written
communication skills to interact with team members, customer
representatives, external customers, and functional peer
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of
working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality
products within specified timelines.
- Candidate should work well as part of a team effort. Candidate
will have GIS scripting experience with one or more of the
following VBA, Python, Perl, or other languages.
- Familiarity with JSON.
- Familiarity with Oracle or SQL relational databases.
- Experience with Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL)
of geospatial data.
- Familiarity with ESRI geodatabase design and data
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and
science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's
toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland
security, civil, and health markets. The company's 40,000 employees
support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues
of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January
1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's
why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of
the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include
competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income
Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information
at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to [email
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national
origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family
structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will
also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos Holdings Inc., St. Louis , Sr Geospatial Analyst / Data Steward, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!