PM Senior Advisor, Sales Support - Work from home - Evernorth
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Project Manager Senior Advisor, Sales Support assists
Evernorth Sales and Account Management teams through acquisition
and retention strategic support. The team works closely in
cultivating tailored, dynamic presentation materials and digital
assets using the challenger methodology to enable new sales growth
and client retention. The Senior Advisor makes strategic
recommendations for complex sales projects including the support of
activities in partnership with Marketing, presenters and subject
matter experts to build the prospect and client experience for bid
support (meetings, video conferencing, site visits, lab visits, web
demos, leadership interactions). Focusing on high profile work, the
Senior Advisor will work on fast-paced opportunities, projects,
process improvement and ad hoc-initiatives. Candidates must be able
to simultaneously juggle several tasks, manage tight deadlines, and
This position is with Evernorth, a new business within the Cigna
- Owns and project manages support for Evernorth's clients and
- Partners with Sales and Account Management to create and
execute opportunity-specific strategy
- Builds opportunity-specific experience for bid support
(meetings, video conferencing, site visits, lab visits, web demos,
- Provides extensive research for assigned opportunities
including industry insights
- Partners with Client Enablement teams to infuse consisting
messaging across all buying journey channels
- Monitors and analyzes data to inform selling efforts
- Leads ad hoc projects and large Evernorth-wide initiatives as
requested by leadership
- Identifies division-specific material/campaign needs and works
cross-functionally with Marketing for development
- Identifies and leads process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Experience with software applications such as Access, Excel or
other PC based database tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, (i.e.,
presentation and written, listening, phone).
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and
resolution skills required.
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals
in various functional areas and at all levels of management.
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently
as well as work independently with minimal direction.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation's health services segment, exists
to elevate health for all. We're building on our legacy and
redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we
create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver
value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving
across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients,
customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When
you work with us, you'll be empowered to solve the problems others
don't, won't or can't. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for
support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your
application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a
Keywords: Cigna, St. Louis , PM Senior Advisor, Sales Support - Work from home - Evernorth, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!