Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
KSDK-TV in St. Louis, MO is seeking a dynamic Executive
Assistant who will use independent judgment and discretion to
provide executive administrative support to KSDK's Executive staff.
The ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of
executive support tasks with the ability to work independently and
proactively with a positive demeanor.
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills, tact,
poise, leadership qualities, and the ability to take independent
action while maintaining a strong work ethic, confidentiality and
attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate consistent follow-through,
judgment, time management, prioritization, and possess the ability
to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for coordinating calendars, scheduling meetings,
composing correspondence, receiving and routing messages, answering
inquiries, processing e-mail, arranging travel and reconciling
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional
business relationships with all levels of management, employees,
company executives and outside companies.
- Triage incoming email from viewers on a timely basis.
Coordinate messaging with appropriate manager. Manage incoming
mail, including time sensitive documents such as subpoenas.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations, meetings, and
conferences, including coordinating facilities, telecommunication
and equipment needs as required. Graphic design experience is a
- Assist with special reports and special projects as
- Assist recruiting with scheduling interviews, I-9
administration and employee contracts.
- Manage calendars for GM and director of content as
- Assist with additional administrative duties as necessary.
The candidate also has the ability to work well in supporting a
dynamic and fast-paced organization and managing multiple tasks and
conflicting priorities proactively, with accuracy, flexibility and
attention to detail. The position requires a high level of
discretion and strict confidentiality of company proprietary
- College degree (or equivalent) plus minimum of 3 years'
experience providing executive level administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, ability to work on multiple
projects and track multiple deadlines with little follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to organize daily workload by
- In-depth understanding and mastery of the entire MS Office
suite, with ability to learn new software, systems and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter needing little
supervision, demonstrating consistent follow-through, judgment and
time management skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Interest in local news a plus.
Keywords: Tegna, St. Louis , Executive Assistant, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!