Director, Customer Success
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At ACERTUS, culture is everything. We want people to want to
work here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we
can improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas!
As a Director, Customer Success, you will be responsible for
driving the post-sale engagement strategy across multiple product
lines within ACERTUS. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy,
intellectually curious leader with excellent communication skills
and the ability to learn quickly. You will help build
industry-leading processes for customer onboarding, business
retention strategies and relationships. This role will also play an
integral role in developing talent strategies, building
capabilities throughout the customer success team and providing
on-going growth and development for your team.
At ACERTUS, we are disruptors in the industry- utilizing data to
back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting
deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations
Are you looking for a great place to advance your career?
ACERTUS is in hyper-growth mode, and we cannot grow without you. We
are now a part of Inc. 5000's, America's Fastest-Growing Private
Companies. This is your opportunity to join our high-performing
team and be a part of something BIG!
What you will be doing:
- Develop strong internal partnerships with customer success,
product and technology, operations, sales, and marketing to assure
that services are seamlessly delivered in an integrated, aligned,
and collaborative manner to produce business outcomes that
positively impact onboarding, adoption, and retention.
- Own the executive level customer relationships for services and
collaborate with sales on negotiations, and communication for all
new and existing customers.
- Operationalize the business processes to scale the Customer
Success organization for significant growth.
- Drive continuous improvement programs and processes to meet
customer satisfaction, develop new services opportunities.
- Develop performance metrics and benchmarks to measure customer
health and team performance. Own tracking and reporting of
meaningful metrics and share out to internal stakeholders.
- Keep employees, teams and management engaged, motivated and
focused on short-term urgencies while preparing for long term
- Passion for developing teams and providing leadership to both
formal and indirect reports.
- Demonstrated communication and facilitation skills, proven
track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders,
and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into tangible
What are we looking for?
- Track record of excellence as a people manager who has built
high-performing teams with a player-coach mentality.
- Prior experience positioning and delivering services across
multiple verticals and market segments. Strong communicator and
high achieving attitude.
- Superior and proven communications, both in writing and
- A collaborative approach at the executive and team level,
working closely with Sales on opportunities and a smooth, seamless
handoff to Customer Success.
- Ability to use coaching and mentoring skills to help others
meet their full potential.
- Empathy, humility and great listening skills
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex
initiatives and producing successful outcomes.
- The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and get into the
trenches on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years' experience leading and helping to scale Customer
Success Management organizations preferably in the logistics or
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Daily temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes
technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the
transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle
lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology
are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe
in enhancing our customers' experience by providing end-to-end
solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a
suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology,
a national title and registration platform, compliance services,
home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint
throughout North America.
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
Keywords: Amerifleet, St. Louis , Director, Customer Success, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!