Experienced Staff - Income / Franchise, State and Local Tax
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Successful Candidate Attributes
- Embrace RubinBrown's One Firm Concept & Core Values
- Create a positive work environment that promotes development,
career opportunities, and inspired team members
- Develop trust-based relationships
- Create Totally Satisfied Clients
- Ability to develop business through networking externally,
developing ideas and solutions to market to prospects and
- Working with partners internally to assist current clients
- Demonstrated capability to contribute and grow a practice
- Prepare returns for income/franchise tax and other state and
- Research and consult on various state and local tax
- Utilize tax-related software to prepare and process
- Respond to inquiries from tax authorities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with client management and
staff at all levels to gather information and provide tax
- Work closely with managers and partners to promptly resolve
client matters or tax issues encountered in preparation
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and
business objectives, and utilize that knowledge on
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and governmental
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or
- Travel may be required.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and
strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (preferred) or related
- Experience in public accounting (preferred)
- Desire to attain CPA, CMI, or other similar professional
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively
utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements,
provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal,
analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a
strategic business unit of the firm.
Keywords: RubinBrown, St. Louis , Experienced Staff - Income / Franchise, State and Local Tax, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!