Full Time CMT-Nazareth Living Center
Company: Benedictine Health System
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The CMT is responsible for providing compassionate and
empathetic resident care while performing medication administration
and various treatments under the direction of the licensed nurse.
As part of our team, you will play an important role in ensuring
our residents are safe, cared for, and feel at home. Shine your
passion through employment with Benedictine.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior
care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that
operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect,
and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of
associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a
comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team
members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available
throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- Completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe
- Communicates and interacts with patients, residents, families,
and other health team members to assure resident safety and
- In good standing with the State Nursing Assistant
- Meet state requirements for medication administration.
- Have good communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Previous hospital or long term care experience preferred.
Keywords: Benedictine Health System, St. Louis , Full Time CMT-Nazareth Living Center, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!