Senior Compensation Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Senior Compensation Manager
Job Description Summary
Leads the development, implementation, and administration of
compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Manages common
compensation functions, including survey participation, job
evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design,
and associated analysis including pay equity. Ensures that base
pay, and incentive pay programs remain competitive and conform to
current compensation strategy.
- Lead the Americas Compensation team/function in support of
compensation systems, operations and processes, including the Job
Architecture, documentation and governance of compensation
- Oversee the job evaluation process for the Americas
Compensation Function. Manages timeliness of market surveys and
analysis to ensure timeliness of responses to HR Business
- Establish, direct and monitor effective third-party
compensation system relationships, contracts and expenses.
- Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline
interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative
solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Work with all levels of management and HR business partners to
identify and define projects that would improve/enhance
compensation practices and support the ongoing changes of the
- Proactively partner with HR Business Partners to identify
compensation issues and develop solutions that meet business needs,
while supporting the company's compensation strategy.
- Assist in the annual compensation cycle.
- Assist in preparing informational materials, including training
materials, to assist managers and human resource generalists in
understanding and participating in compensation philosophy and
processes. Facilitates training for management and HR.
- Understand business goals and objectives and identify
opportunities where compensation can add value.
- Design, generate, and consolidate reports from various HR
systems, as needed, in order to capture data useful in compensation
analysis in support of various recommendations. May work with HR
systems team regarding requirements and testing for new/upgrades to
compensation-related system enhancements.
- Provide guidance and assistance in regards to compensation
trends and analytics, job evaluation, salary administration,
compensation systems, programs, policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and
local laws and regulations governing compensation.
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills as well as the
ability to build credibility quickly.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to research
and resolve questions/issues/concerns in a fast-paced, ever
- Excellent consultation skills and the ability to seek out
information and work effectively with all levels of employees
within the organization.
- Understands complex data and provide relevant interpretation of
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a willingness to take
on new responsibilities. Must be detail oriented, accurate, and
- Establishes and sustains positive relationships at all levels;
both in-house and outside. Other duties may be assigned to assist
in meeting Senior Management department goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline, or the equivalent in
related work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibilities
within the compensation function, with an emphasis on domestic
compensation, job leveling, market pricing.
- Compensation structure and global architecture build strongly
- Experience working in an HR consulting capacity preferred.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of HR Systems, Work Day strongly
- Global experience preferred, but not required.
- Superior MS Excel and analytical skills; ability to work with
large amounts of confidential data. (vlookups, pivot tables,
graphics, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills and execution.
- Ability to interact and communicate with the HR community and
leaders of the Organization.
- Sound knowledge of local, state, and federal compliance laws,
including DOL, FLSA, and Anti-Trust Regulations.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield Inc, St. Louis , Senior Compensation Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!