Corporations Specialist II-III (St. Louis Office)
Company: Missouri Secretary of State
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is a technical and professional position involving,
analyzing documents, assisting customer with inquiries and the
routine day-to-day functions of the Business Services Division.
This position is located in our St. Louis Branch office.
The general responsibilities of this position include, but are
not limited to the following:
- Providing great customer service in the Business Services
Division, reviewing and receiving various filings and request.
- Utilizing a working knowledge of several different chapters of
Missouri statutes as they relate to filings and assisting
- Using a computer and software; including Windows, Microsoft
Office and filing software applications.
- Conducting quality assurance tests to ensure digital images
meet defined standards.
- Preparing daily financial reports for the Central office.
- Contacting customers for additional payment information.
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting walk-in
- Providing technical support for online business filers, should
have a knowledge of various internet web browsers.
- Interacting with state employees, officials of other agencies,
and the general public.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to qualify as a Missouri Notary is required
- College graduate with a degree in a business related field is
- Experience in customer service or working with the public
- Experience working in a fast-paced government office or
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organization skills, self-motivated, and able to
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing skills
- Be flexible and well organized to in order to accomplish the
assigned tasks expediently and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Thorough knowledge of Missouri law as it relates to the
assigned work group.
- Follow Business Services Division policies and procedures to
create quality images.
- Prepare records for storage and/or archiving.
- Ability to process Registration Reports.
- Ability to process new creations
- Ability to process change of registered agent
- Ability to process apostille, authentications and
- All other work as assigned.
The above job description in no way implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is
expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective
operation of the department.
Keywords: Missouri Secretary of State, St. Louis , Corporations Specialist II-III (St. Louis Office), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!