Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Senior Marketing Manager
Job Description Summary
As marketing and communications leader for the Global Occupier
Services Americas (GOS) and Valuations & Advisory (V&A)
divisions of Cushman & Wakefield, this provides proactive,
consultative marketing leadership for external communications. A
fast-paced, high-profile role, the Sr. Marketing Manager works
closely with the VP of marketing, and GOS/V&A executive
leadership team on thought leadership, client/prospect segmentation
and engagement, content strategy and lead generation. The role is
supported by content, design, digital and communications expertise
within the marketing center of excellence of parent company Cushman
- Work with Cushman & Wakefield marketing Center of Excellence to
lead development of digital marketing strategy: web site design,
content, automated email marketing programs and systems, social,
digital display advertising, SEM, and SEO. Oversee ongoing web site
needs and improvements including landing pages and squeeze pages to
- Work closely with GOS and V&A leadership to identify
optimal pursuit targets by geography and sector. Use competitive,
client, and market insights to inform business strategies and
optimize impact of marketing spend.
- Develop and continually improve reporting, and continuously
explores ways to improve performance of programs against lead
generation and budget goals.
- Develop campaigns and content to position GOS and V&A as
differentiated thought leader in the industry.
- Manage industry association and trade show presence to position
GOS and V&A as a thought leader.
- Be a student of best practices in marketing among our key
competitors, as well as across the B2B professional services
- Liaise with proposal development team to ensure content and
insights from marketing campaigns translates into compelling
proposal and presentation materials.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field, or
- Approximately 10 years related marketing experience
- Proven success in similar roles in large and complex
professional services industry
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making
- Experience managing design and creative projects
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis , Senior Marketing Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!