Systems Engineer Technical Specialist
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related
technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics,
mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or
related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior level work
experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Senior-level working experience in government or industry in
relevant work areas including:
- DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process
or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service
Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering
- Masters degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical
or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics,
operations research, engineering management, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related
STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial
- Licensure as a professional engineer.
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following
professional organizations: o ACSM o ASCE o ASPRS o OGC o SAREM o
- Demonstrated expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image
science, information sciences, geographic information systems,
geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO
Senior-level Systems Engineers guide engineering teams in taking
a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions
engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services
development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and
analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence
(NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal
Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing
requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling,
reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test
and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National
System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of
Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Guides the planning, analysis/traceability of user
requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems
to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service
capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers developing
solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of
mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration
- Conducts Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions
(CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
- Operates at the level of integrating multiple systems,
services, processes, and interfaces within a Major Systems
Acquisitions across organizational and agency boundaries
Keywords: Peraton, St. Louis , Systems Engineer Technical Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!