Admissions Specialist - Autism Services
Company: Easter Seals Midwest
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 10, 2021
A career at Easterseals Midwest is more than a job -- it is an
opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives every
day. Our staff are the link to the community for those they serve
and is one of the most exemplary reflections of the wonderful
mission driven work we provide every day. The people that carry out
this rewarding, care giving support play an integral and crucial
role in the success of our organization.
The Admissions Specialist is responsible for ensuring calls are
answered and client needs are met in a timely manner. This position
will work closely with other departments to ensure seamless client
linkage to services. This position involves tracking data and
performing administrative functions to support the department.
- Ensures Easterseals Midwest maintains a reputation for high
quality programming through positive and professional interactions
- Ensures clients are successfully provided with programming that
is appropriate to their individual needs and coordinated with
- Conducts pre-service visits for potential Easterseals Midwest
participants or external service agencies or other interested
- Fulfills a liaison role for families helping them navigate
Easterseals Midwest and available services in the community
- Initiates professional and timely communications with families,
community resources and persons outside of Easterseals
- Ensures appropriate, timely documentation and record keeping of
program participants within the department.
- Communicates effectively with all other departments within
- Completes administrative functions to support needs of the
- Organize and manage Easterseals Midwest related information
needed for reporting.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Proven dedication to the mission of helping individuals with
disabilities or disadvantages.
- Excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to interact effectively with physicians, families, and
professionals in the field.
- Ability to communicate well in speech and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility with schedule to accommodate department and agency
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Associate's degree or some college coursework preferred.
Experience: Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Programs.
Experience in the area of customer service. Prefer overall
understanding of the fundamentals of autism services as well as
general knowledge in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Easter Seals Midwest, St. Louis , Admissions Specialist - Autism Services, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!