Member Engagement Specialist
Company: Neighbors Credit Union
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you looking for a customer service position to combine your
awesome people skills, enthusiasm for technology and
decision-making abilities? Do you want to work in a position that
is on the cutting edge of technology? The Member Engagement
Specialist provides accurate and timely information to members
through various service delivery channels, including telephone,
email, social media and video interaction.
Who you are:
You are great with technology and comfortable appearing on
screen to members! You are excited to work in a fast paced
environment. You will use your problem-solving and decision-making
skills to ensure awesome service and swift resolutions to member
Who we are:
Neighbors Credit Union is a growing, not-for-profit,
full-service financial institution that was established in 1928 in
St. Louis. Here our employees have a simple purpose: to provide
awesome member experiences! And at Neighbors Credit Union, you will
be part of a team that always puts people before profits.
Providing awesome member experiences through innovative
products, superior service, and trusted advice, while strengthening
our community with financial education. We are dedicated to the
success of our members and employees to ensure we are the financial
institution of choice.
- Manage member relationships by providing problem resolution
regarding accounts, loans, services, and delivery channels.
- Extend the Neighbors Credit Union brand in the marketplace by
maximizing every contact opportunity presented by the member.
- Handle all interactions in a helpful and thoughtful way,
reflecting positivity on NCU.
- Project enthusiasm, courteousness, and confidence while
conducting member transactions.
- Quickly identify the members' need and match it to a product or
service that is in their best interest.
- Handle incoming video conferences via ITM.
- Uses technology to review and accept checks, identification
documents and other documents needed to make appropriate decisions
and complete transactions and member requests.
- Displays empathy and offers solutions that are in the best
interest of members and NCU.
- Uses multiple information systems to analyze every interaction
and deliver accurate detailed results.
- Handle all inbound phone calls related to members' accounts or
general questions about NCU products and services.
- Must complete CUNA financial certification program within a
year of hire.
- Up to six months of experience in customer service with focus
on problem resolution.
- Must possess excellent personal relations skills including
listening, showing empathy, de-escalating angry members, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to work remotely when needed.
- Customer service phone experience preferred.
- Knowledge of telephone communication skills.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
This work involves personal contact with others inside and outside
- Must be able to use several computer systems at once to gather
data and provide quality problem resolution.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to adapt to change and learn quickly.
- Aptitude for mathematics is preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Hours of Operation:
7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Saturday
- This position is full-time! You will be eligible for benefits
including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance,
flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan with matching
- Remote work capabilities.
- The salary range is $15.00 / Hr - $16.40 / Hr.
- At NCU, we believe hard work should be rewarded. Your
compensation will include opportunities for monthly bonuses and
- We have excellent opportunities for career advancement and
Keywords: Neighbors Credit Union, St. Louis , Member Engagement Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!