Posted Date: May 25, 2021
- We are now hiring for full-time FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY
- Location: Washington University Dining Services - 6515 Wydown
Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63105 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-time; day shift. More details upon
- Requirement: Prior route driving experience preferred. Clean
- Perks: Free meals, safety shoes, bus passes and parking!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
544822. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps
you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies.
Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for
help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits,
one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in
the world? We're hiring! Bon Apptit Management Company operates
more than 1,000 cafs around the country for corporations,
universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public
restaurants. We've led the industry in socially and environmentally
responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs.
We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Apptit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other products to units and
areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk.
- Receives completed production orders from staging clerk.
Inventories items to ensure completion of production orders.
- Loads orders onto truck with assistance of staging clerks in a
safe, orderly manner.
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with
company standards and meet all sanitation and safety
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food
handler's permit where required.
Associates at Bon Apptit are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 544822