Center Manager - St. Louis, MO
Date: May 19, 2021
St. Louis, MO, US, 63147
Job Req ID: JR-40057178
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear and its Raben Tire company-owned outlets operate tire
and auto service centers in 6 states. We are a team of highly
motivated people dedicated to providing the best tire products,
best prices and excellent service to our customers. We offer an
employment package which includes competitive salary, and a full
benefits package with medical, dental and vision insurance,
vacation, and 401k. Further career opportunities available with
experience and training to become a certified tire technician.
As the Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing all
location staff functions in order to provide exceptional customer
service while maintaining the financial integrity of the Company.
You will be required to obtain annual/monthly sales and production
objectives to ensure profitability. You will also be responsible
for protecting all Goodyear assets within your area of
responsibility, including, but not limited to: inventory, accounts
receivable, trucks, and equipment, with the ultimate goal of
reducing operating costs. We encourage you to allow us to invest in
your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily and annual operations of the commercial tire
- Ensure growth of sales and profit generation and improvement to
reach profitability goals including managing productivity of sales
- Attain total customer satisfaction through the direction and
maintenance of a Total Quality Culture by satisfying business needs
of the customer.
- Supervise and assist in the training of Center personnel to
develop their maximum potential in productivity and upward
mobility. This includes department managers, Service Managers and
- Keep management apprised of all competitive products,
practices, and distribution.
- Utilize strong prioritization skills to manage center workload
and meet business needs for maximum business benefit
- Train, develop, motivate and lead groups of individuals to meet
a common goal.
- Lead all sales personnel to assist with user calls, and the
preparation and presentation of Fleet Tire and Alignment Analysis
to maintain superiority in the market place. This will also include
inside sales staff.
- Manage all safety, health and environmental processes by
conducting morning safety huddles, leading by safety first, and
reporting and sending all required paperwork for any injuries and
accidents to management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 2 years or more of successful management experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Commercial Tire sales or service experience is
- Knowledge of tire manufacturing, manufacturing process
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It
employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46
facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation
Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to
develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the
technology and performance standard for the industry. For more
information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click here for more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Accounts Receivable, Manager, Quality Assurance,
Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Finance, Management, Technology,
Apply now "