SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
WFM Analyst II/Scheduler
- Due to Covid, the position is currently remote until plans to
return to the office are determined.
In this role as a WFM Analyst II/Scheduler, you will be
responsible for performing both real-time analysis and scheduling
functions as determined by current business need.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs real-time analysis duties to ensure service levels are
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are
achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real
time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is
- Designs and manages an efficient staff scheduling system for
short-term future needs which includes the development of shift
requirements and paid time off (PTO) planning.
- Determines how to best distribute the staff to meet projected
- Analyzes historical patterns to determine nature, variance, and
seasonality of call arrival patterns.
- Utilizes shift schedule templates to determine shifts.
- Creates shift schedules in WFM system. Develops a set of
priority rules that will govern how shifts are assigned.
- Establish a set of scheduling resources and monitoring systems
to manage schedule administration, communication and to track
Requires a BA/BS degree in Business, Statistics or related
field; 2 years call center operations experience; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
equivalent background. 2 years real-time management experience in a
centralized call center environment preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.