Job Title Recruitment and Retention Specialist Posting Number
2466 Position Number C99990 Minimum Salary Commensurate with
experience Employee Group Professional Full/Part Time Full Time
Temporary/Continuing Continuing 52 or 36 weeks 52 FLSA Status
Exempt Suggested Starting Date 07/01/2021 Usual Hours of Work 8
a.m.-5 p.m. Department Human Resources - CC - DEP
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture
relationships with potential hires. Also, must create strong talent
pipelines for the college's current and future hiring needs.
Performs special projects as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES PERFORMED:
- Search for candidates through various sources, planning,
interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participate in
- Coordinate with hiring manager to identify staffing needs.
Determine selection criteria. Organize and/or attend job fairs and
- Work with on-line tracking system to move candidates through
the workflow from beginning to onboarding
- Assist with design of job descriptions and interview questions
that reflect each position's requirements.
- Co-facilitate training for managers on the interview, selection
and retention process.
- Conduct pre-employment criminal background checks. Complete
reference checks to provide managers with the best qualified
- Support and coordinate all retention and recognition
- Track and report on all aspects of staffing and employee
- Performs other human resources duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required and three (3) years of relevant
Proficient computer and document skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hands-on experience with recruiting full-cycle, using various
techniques and evaluation methods.
Experience with Page Up or similar ATS
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants, the position will be based at the
STLCC Harrison Education Center
3140 Cass Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63106
(mm/dd/yyyy) 05/17/2021 Closing Date
(mm/dd/yyyy) Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link https://jobs.stlcc.edu/postings/10495
Affirmative Action Statement
St. Louis Community College is an Affirmative Action /Equal
Opportunity Employer and welcomes individuals with diverse
backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity
Special Instructions Summary
If the position requires transcripts, licenses, certificates,
etc., please upload this information in order for your application
to be considered further.