Specialist Business Optimization-Financial
The Contingent Workforce Management team is the sole source for
all contingent needs within Nestle Purina, dedicated to connecting
top quality candidates with the highest quality temporary
opportunities. Through our comprehensive recruitment strategies,
contract management, compliance and financial services, we provide
the organization with the tools and resources to successfully
support their business needs.
As a Financial Business Optimization Specialist on the
Contingent Workforce Management team, you will be looked upon to be
the subject matter expert for payment, invoicing, supplier
relationships, reporting, and analytics. You'll be responsible for
building strong relationships with our strategic buyers, Finance
teams, IT teams, the Global Procurement Contracts team, Legal
department, North America Procurement, internal stakeholders, and
other internal business units to optimize spend and mitigate risk
for the organization.
Contingent Workforce Management is a career of constant
learning, where each new encounter raises unique opportunities. Our
vibrant culture challenges us to Stand Taller and ask "What's
Next?" or "What's better?" So, if your full potential could be
unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
- Leads reporting and analytics for the Contingent Workforce
- Performs accurate internal financial reporting for key decision
makers on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Performs weekly reconciliation of timesheets to ensure that all
approved timesheets accurately process for payment.
- Leads Fieldglass payment process implementations for all new
workers and business units, ensuring accurate data carries over to
- Collaborates with the Contingent Workforce Business Analyst -
Procurement resource to identify, propose, and implement business
process improvements and Fieldglass VMS enhancements related to
payment and supplier inquiries.
- Partners with Contingent Workforce Management team to maintain
and further develop procurement strategy.
- Manages the relationships with Nestle's preferred partners by
building and maintaining strong relationships with staffing
agencies, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
- Fields all supplier inquiries, corrects payment/supplier
issues, researches aging reports from suppliers, and develops
proactive supplier metrics/reporting.
- Manages and maintains the policy, process, and technology
required to recruit, on-board, and pay workers under the external
- Strengthens internal controls and safeguards Nestle's brand
image by ensuring compliance to corporate policies and government
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree in Finance,
Accounting, or Business preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance or Procurement required.
- Experience in an ERP system required.
- Strong experience in Excel (ie: pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs,
formulas, etc.) required.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Experience utilizing Easybuy and/or SAP PO creation
- Experience in utilizing a vendor management solution
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl
Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider
sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestl Purina home.
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action
employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you
to inform us confidentially if you may require any special
accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment
experience. Contact us at email@example.com to
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job
Job: Specialist Business Optimization-Financial
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional
Nestle Purina PetCare Company