Intern - Quality Control
Company: Sensient Technologies Corporation
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Quality Control Intern is responsible for providing QC
support for the QC Color Group team. QC support will be in the
areas of retrospective process validations, creating new processes
for raw material release, administration, and special projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gage R&R studies for key standard operating
- Method validation of metals content using an ICP for inks
- Develop a process for using the new FTIR for monitoring and
analyzing raw material receiving samples prior to release.
- Assists with QC inspections to ensure compliance with quality
- Provides support to the quality and quality engineering
Education & Experience:
- Intern must be at a minimum status of a senior level and
working toward a four-year degree program or Master's Degree in
- A minimum of a 3.0 overall GPA is required.
- Previous QC internship experience is preferred but not
Skills & Abilities:
- Basic skills in analytical or scientific method and operational
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive
- Able to work independently and as part of a team on a broad
variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with
employees across all levels.
- Good professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet
- Able to deliver effective and accurate results and meet
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Ability to execute, multi-task and thrive in an extremely fast
paced, high growth environment.
Keywords: Sensient Technologies Corporation, St. Louis , Intern - Quality Control, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!