ServiceNow IT Administrator
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an
account using your email address and a password of your choosing.
This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of
the way through the job application process. With these updates,
you'll never have to wonder where you are in the process.
Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for
your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any
position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter
information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
ServiceNow IT Administrator
The primary responsibility of the ServiceNow IT Administrator is
for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and ongoing
maintenance of the Service Now platform. This will include
supporting processes like Service and Technical CatLog, Problem,
Knowledge, Self-Service Portal and other service modules. The
ServiceNow Administrator will perform design and implementation
tasks like requirements gathering, configuration, integration, and
testing. The Administrator partners with Leadership,
Program/Project Managers and business users to create and modify
process workflows, reporting and dashboards in addition to
developing knowledge, technical and process documentation.
Additionally, the Administrator stays abreast of new features and
functionality, playing a key role in driving continual
- Perform ServiceNow Catalog implementation tasks including but
not limited to: configuration, testing, requirements gathering and
- Manage the Service Catalog application, including catalogs,
categories, and items, but not including scripting functions
available to administrators
- Work with product managers and engineers to ensure applications
meet the needs of all consumer applications and to prioritize the
backlog to ensure that the stakeholder needs are met
- Perform day-to- day administration of the ServiceNow Catalog
system, including making approved changes to process and
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation,
making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability
information to all levels of management and other applicable
- Work with business users to identify and refine business
requirements and workflows.
- Support the design of ServiceNow integrations and work with
Service Now, business partners and technical teams for
- Facilitate workflow enhancements to the ServiceNow application
including automation and/or additional self-service features and
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of related experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and design skills
- Experience translating business requirements into technical
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Process-oriented, ownership for projects and deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to identify actionable steps towards
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as
Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset
Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc. required
- Strong Knowledge of the ITSM/ ITIL Framework required
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing
knowledge of latest ServiceNow features preferred
Experience in following areas is a strong plus:
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- Maintain a high level of teamwork and communication across
various IT and business groups.
- Expertise around requirements-gathering, analytical, and time
- Understanding of Agile methodology, to follow sprints and work
on Epic's with Stories.
- Ability to write detailed documentation around processes,
procedures, and day to day tasks
- Ability to independently work on projects through
- Experience mentoring Junior Admins.
- Experience administering Jira workflows and schemes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in
normal office working conditions.
- The job description describes the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required. The physical activities, demands and working
conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job duties and responsibilities.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
St. Louis, MO
Keywords: Lumeris, St. Louis , ServiceNow IT Administrator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!