OUTFRONT Media is looking for a Sign Hanger to assist with
posting and the removal of advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media
structures. One of the main functions of this position will be
working many feet off the ground, in some cases 50 feet or higher.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable working at elevated
- Install and remove advertising copy on OUTFRONT Media
structures to meet our client expectations.
- Attend regular safety meetings and follow all company safety
rules and regulations.
- Keep an accurate report of all issues encountered while on the
- Ensure all sites are properly maintained in accordance with
- Accurately complete all work orders and turn into manager at
the end of each shift.
- Maintain tools, equipment and other company materials.
- Complete other duties as requested from Management.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS, ENVIRONMENT:
Climbing and working at elevated heights, reading, multiple
concurrent tasks, frequent interruptions, verbal and written
communication, detailed work. Repeated heavy lifting.
Small hand tools, small power tools, safety goggles, hard hat,
safety harness with lanyard, hook ladder, extension ladder, rope,
slings, ratchet straps, flex bars, lawn mower, and brush cutting
- Ability to climb and work at elevated heights.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds repeatedly.
- Read and follow detailed instructions.
- Required to pass company's fall protection training before
climbing on advertising structures.
- Communicate professionally with the public as a representative
of OUTFRONT Media.
- A valid driver license.
- HS Diploma/GED preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept
agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran
status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media
Affirmative Action policy statement.