Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development,
and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo
infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells
Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and
innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our
customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Office of the Head of Technology drives technology business
operations, optimization, and change. It is focused on providing
critical business services to the Technology organization including
strategy development and monitoring, transparent reporting and
communications, team member engagement, and technology transitions
with divestitures and acquisitions.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leading Enterprise Technology Transitions for Mergers,
Acquisitions, and Divestitures.
- Providing leadership for multiple technology areas involved in
- Ensuring successful technology transitions.
- Leading all technology components of transition and ensuring
successful transition of all technology components.
- Creating and executing transition strategy with technology
- Working in partnership with technology subject matter experts,
line of business partners, and corporate functional partners.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 6 + years of experience leading and executing complex
technology transformational programs across an enterprise
- 6+ years of mergers and acquisition experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development
efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels,
particularly senior management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery and resolution
- 2+ years of information security experience
- 2+ years of information technology experience
- 6+ years of banking industry experience
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with due diligence analysis
- Knowledge of one or more Wells Fargo or financial industry
lines of business
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix,
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.