Sales Learning Consultant, Senior
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Sales Learning Consultant, Senior
Responsible for analyzing, selecting, implementing, and
delivering learning & development solutions for business
performance gaps based on business needs. Primary duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts needs analysis and evaluates effectiveness of learning
- Leads Learning & Development initiatives involving multiple
- Oversees and manages large and/or complex projects, markets or
- Partners with clients on project charters, scope, goals,
deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing to ensure
- Tracks and reports on project milestones.
- Manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are
documented and approved.
- Determines if external consultants or contractors will be
required to complete the project plan and recruits and manages
appropriate vendor resources.
- Applies human performance improvement principles and consults
with business unit management and Learning & Development management
to improve business performance.
- Will conduct training and may develop instructional or
reference content as necessary to ensure timely and accurate
implementation of performance solutions.
- Develops working relationships with internal and external team
- Understands client-specific processes and key drivers of
- Provides cross-functional support in the development of
- Serves as a coach or mentor for other learning consultants and
learning associates across Learning & Development when partnering
- Requires BA/BS degree in business, education, instructional
design, or other learning discipline; 7 years of experience,
including 5 or more years of training experience; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- Experience with coaching and/or mentoring is a plus. Coaching
and/or giving feedback to fellow trainers preferred
- Sales background is required
- Strong facilitation experience required (delivering training
around: onboarding, presentation skills, sales skills, product &
services, and tools & technology is highly desired)
- Health Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Experience with virtual training; WebEx and Microsoft Teams is
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $86,940 - $108,675
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
- The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith
believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the
time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less
than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be
performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No
amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount
is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions
of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability
of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of
compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular
employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until
paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion,
consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020
America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., St. Louis , Sales Learning Consultant, Senior, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!