Client Support Specialist, Employer Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Client Support Specialist is an Account Executive partner
that provides account analysis, complex issue resolution, quality
enhancement, subject matter expertise, and back up coverage for
designated client base and service line. The position is critical
for revenue retention and growth. The position requires high
output, strong analytical ability, good relationship building
skills, and extensive internal business process knowledge.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global
data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role
in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial
institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during
life's pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing
an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish
our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement
and their learning and development, supporting our next generation
of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment,
and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of
location or role, the individual and collective work of our
employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team
players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market
competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching,
schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off,
and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @
What You'll Do:
- Perform proactive quality account audits/analysis for assigned
- Interface with clients and Workforce Solutions staff on
customer survey results to identify key indicators of satisfaction,
obtain voice of client, troubleshoot, and facilitate
- Lead client calls and liaison for Account Executives in regards
to educational workshops, interface training opportunities and
- Manage and evaluate client escalations to report on results,
trends, progress, and make recommendations
- Develop client action plans in partnership with the Account
Executives and manage to completion
- Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in business or related
field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- 2+ years account management exposure or client administration
- Understanding and practical use of various programs like
Salesforce, UCX Portal, WebManager, Client Infobase, G Suite.
Extra Points for any of the Following:
- Ability to dissect complex issues, identify root causes, and
- Good presentation ability and comfort level with senior
- Ability to build strong relationships in a collaborative
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don't delay,
apply today - we're looking for you!
USA-St. Louis-2330 Ball
USA-St. Louis-Rider Trail
Function - Sales Support
Keywords: Equifax, St. Louis , Client Support Specialist, Employer Services, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!